Children’s Martial Arts Classes in Albany
We are currently not enrolling
any new YOUTH STUDENTS
We will be accepting applications in the late fall for 2017, just call to be put on the waiting list.
“Do You Know The Cure For
Your Child’s Low Self-Esteem?”
What does it mean when a child has ‘Low Self-esteem?’
In most cases, children with low self-esteem feel UN-accepted in some way.
How can children’s martial arts classes in Albany, at Empire Martial Arts help?
It’s hard to figure out where a child develops these feelings but the problem is the effects it has on their future and that can be scary…
is related to:
- low self-confidence –
- insecurity –
- underachievement –
- anxiety –
- depression –
- acting-out behavior –
- sleep problems –
- and being a loner –
Why You MUST Help Your Child’s Low Self-Esteem Now!
Low Self- Esteem is also the underlying cause of Fear, Anger, Panic Attacks (Self-Esteem Attacks), Lack of Assertiveness, Depression and Eating Disorders.
Once Low Self-esteem is formed, the fear and anxiety that come with it affects everything someone does, says, and thinks. Kids with Low Self-Esteem turn into adults that will avoid social settings and avoid sharing their opinions!
Some isolate, become people pleasers, and remain passive. Others get aggressive and cause havoc. All people with low self-esteem sabotage their lives to some degree.
Low Self- Esteem Starts in Childhood – But it Can Be Cured…
The key to making the cure stick is repetition.
Here are some simple steps you could take right now:
- Be generous with praise. You must develop the habit of looking for situations in which your child is doing a good job, displaying talents, or demonstrating positive character traits. Remember to praise him for jobs well done and for effort.
- Teach positive self-statements. It’s important for you to redirect your child’s negative beliefs about herself and to teach her how to think in positive ways.
- Avoid criticism that takes the form of ridicule or shame. Blame and negative judgments are at the core of poor self-esteem and can lead to emotional disorders.
- Teach your child about decision making and to recognize when she has made good decisions. Let her “own” her problems. If she solves them, she gains confidence in herself. If you solve them, she’ll remain dependent on you.
- Take the time to answer questions. Help her think of alternative options.
- Show your child that you can laugh at yourself. Show him that life doesn’t need to be serious all the time and that some teasing is all in fun. Your sense of humor is important for his well-being.
What Else Can You Do To Cure Low Self-Esteem and Guarantee the Long-Term Development of High Self- Esteem?
Countless studies reveal that Physical Exercise, a Supportive, Nurturing Environment, and Associating with Like-Minded Kids can build High Self-Esteem long term.
But, where can you find such a positive experience for your child in a sometimes overly-negative world??
I’ve got the answer and the cure for you…
My name is Alan Condon and I have been teaching Martial Arts in Colonie for 9 years. I have helped over 427 kids cure low self-esteem.
At Empire Martial Arts we produce kids that…
- Act independently
- Assume responsibility
- Take pride in her accomplishments
- Tolerate frustration with self-control
- Handle peer pressure appropriately
- Attempt new tasks and challenges
- Handle positive and negative emotions
- Help others by positively contributing to the community
Whether your child has the signs of Low Self-Esteem or seems to be doing just fine you can’t afford to miss this opportunity…
Your child can try our “Shortcut to Higher Self-Esteem Program” for 1 Full Week for only $19
If you don’t see a dramatic improvement in your child’s social skills, behavior, physical skills, and ability to be assertive in just 1 week we will not expect you to continue.
Why would we do this???
We are so confident that our program will give your child fast results that you’ll want to stay with it because you’ll know how valuable high self-esteem will be for your child’s future.
Our “Shortcut to Higher Self-Esteem Program” includes:
2 Private Lessons ($98.00 Value)
To make sure our program is right for your family with NO Strings Attached. We’ll do this because we’re so confident that our program will get results!
FREE Student/Parent Conference ($49.00 Value)
We’ll spend time One on One discussing your child’s needs and your child’s progress. We’ll educate you on the developmental process for your child.
All for only $19!
So don’t wait, call us today at 518-456-2582 or register below for more details.
I Must Let You Know… Space is EXTREMELY LIMITED. Once you fill in the form below I’ll email you more details.
*Your information is strictly confidential.
6th Degree Master Instructor
Level 5 Krav Maga Instructor
Black Belt Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
Northeast Regional Training Center Foundation KravMaga
P.S.- Remember the negative long term effects of low self-esteem can be disastrous that’s why the time to act is NOW! Call FREE 518-456-2582 now!
P.P.S.- Remember I’ve made it super easy for your family to explore Empire Martial Arts with No Obligation; you really have nothing to lose!